Monday, March 4, 2013

Suspicion Art In Progress

So my friend came up with a great idea for the art for Suspicion.  Since I cannot draw worth beans and I have a lot of friends who like to dress up and enjoy costume parties, why not combine those things and (with my friends' permission) use some pictures of them in costume with some image filters applied as the game art?  It seems to work for Flying Frog Games (albeit slightly more professional than I can pull off at this point).  So without further adieu, here is a sneak peak of the box art with potential filters applied:

Top left: Sepia + Drawing filters, Top right: Black and White + Drawing filters
Bottom left: Black and White + Aged filters, Bottom right: Sepia filter

2 comments:

  1. I happily shopped out the light stand for a more even look. I really like the bottom right image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the 'like' button? Why can't I like this moar?!

    ReplyDelete