Friday, June 15, 2012

James Hance


I'm usually not very big on art, that's what my bothers, Adam and Andrew, are for.  But, I was introduced to one other artist that I really can't help but love and that's James Hance.  It's like he takes every nerdy thing I love and combines them into ways that somehow makes me love them even more!  I didn't know my heart had room for this much love!  Currently, I own three of his prints and the only reason I don't own more is that I'm trying to give other artists a chance to clutter up my walls.  It really doesn't help that the prints are only $10 each.  I really have nothing else to say, so I'm just going to display some of my other favorites of his.




2 comments:

  1. The Beaker "scream" is my favorite... Will now probably be getting one of those for work if I have wall space in our new building. :)

    I had seen firefrog before but not the others, I think I'll have to check out the artist's site now, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, these are great. The Beeker scream is the only one I've seen before.

    WHY ISN'T FIREFROG A THING?!

    ReplyDelete