Friday, October 12, 2012

Book Of Joe

One of my favorite sources of random interesting things is bookofjoe.  I'm quite amazed with how many posts he can generate each day with such regularity and with such quality.  Granted, a lot of the content is rehashing from whatever he is linking to, but the diversity of what he finds is quite amazing.  There are posts about random products he tries (usually with pictures of Gray Cat), silly Japanese inventions, awesome nerdy things, more awesome nerdy things, silly fun things, or terrifying fashion ideas.

Not only does he give me fodder to try to amuse my friends with on Facebook, but many times he gives me even more stuff I'm extremely tempted to spend my money on (I'm not sure why that would be a good thing come to think of it...).  Although it's not as easy to lose yourself on this site endlessly like TVTropes or anything, it still can be a dangerous time sink.  In the frequent words of joe himself, "Fair warning: There goes the rest of your day."

No comments:

Post a Comment