Friday, April 12, 2013

Final Suspicion To-do List


Just this week I got the first copy of Suspicion from The Game Crafter.  For the most part, things turned out even more beautiful than I had anticipated.  There are some more tweaks I have to make before I can hit that Publish button, though.  Some of these were planned, some not so much:

  • Take a picture of the game box and contents laid out to display on the back of the box
  • Shrink most of the other stuff on the back of the box
  • Lighten up the group shot on the front of the box and everything on the front of the rule book
  • Shrink my box on the front of the box (I didn't think it looked that big on the computer image...)
  • Redo the Influence tokens to be color coded to the characters (they were much smaller than I expected, so you can't really see what's on them right now)
  • Color code the character cards
  • Double and triple check the play tester credits
  • Use rounded card images in the rule book
  • Make a Facebook page for the game and for Mythfit Labs
Most of these changes won't take that long, but I'm planning to have the official launch day be the 20th of April.  I will be sure to keep everyone updated next week and post the appropriate links to everything.  I'm super excited to see how my work does in the wild!

2 comments:

  1. This going to be Legen-wait for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as you have a site explaining how the game works (and, of course, selling it), let me know. I'll boost your signal.

    ReplyDelete